Outlook.com is a free email service from Microsoft built to keep you connected across your devices with great organizational tools. Your outlook mail login account connects you to more than just your Hotmail inbox. Sign in to Outlook for One Drive, Skype, Calendar, work in office offline i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Excel and others.
www.outlook.com is a web address for outlook mail login. You can even go to hotmail.com or live.com instead. If you already have a Hotmail account, then you can use it sign in. If you do not know how to do that or if you are new to Hotmail, then the steps below will guide you through this.
Outlook Mail Login Instructions
- Open a new tab in a browser. Then surf “hotmail.com” or “outlook.com”. Either way, you will be re-directed to the live login page.
- Type in your email address on the first field i.e. email@example.com.
- Enter your password related to that email on the next field. Make sure the Caps Lock is off on your keyboard because password are case-sensitive.
- Tick the Keep me signed in box if you want to save your password for later. Please do not tick this box if you are using a shared network or public computer (cyber, school).
- Finally click the Sign in button for outlook mail login.
- If the outlook mail login account matches to the one you used during registration, then you will be re-directed straight to the Inbox. Otherwise, log in error message will show up. Re-enter your email and password and try again.
This is how you sign in to your outlook web account. Following the same steps as above you can login from the mobile device or tablet.
Share and Enjoy
Outlook is a free email service provided by the Microsoft Corporation whereas Gmail is a free email service provided by Google. When you have to look at it, both emails are good and easy to use email accounts whether it is be for your personal or business news. So, we are going to centre on the topic of outlook.com vs gmail so that you can decide which email services will work well for you.
Outlook vs Gmail – enhanced email account security:
- Main essential of your email account is the sense of security you can have for your email account, and the crucial part of that security always falls on your password you use.
- With the outlook email account, you can create a 16 character password.
- With the Gmail email account, a 200 character password can be set up.
outlook vs gmail – Support of protocol(s):
- Support of protocol is required when you wish to send and receive emails within a single consolidated email view.
- The Outlook email account only supports the POP protocol.
- Whereas, the Gmail email account supports both protocols – POP or IMAP and with this feature, users of gmail will be able to send and receive a variety of email.
outlook vs gmail – Connection to Social Gateway.
- With an outlook email, you can create accounts on Social networks like Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, etc.
- However, with a gmail email account, you can create your own Google Plus profile and you can also create informative Google Plus pages for educational or business purposes.
outlook vs gmail – Consistent Interface:
- When you use the many features of an outlook email account, the interface will change as according to what you are using on outlook.com be the calendar or the mail inbox.
- In the gmail email account, the interface does not interchange with the change of different features we use be the Google Drive or the gmail inbox itself.
Share and Enjoy
hotmail.com is a free web-based email service provided by the Microsoft Corporation. When you are signed up for Hotmail free services, you are provided a free 5 GB storage space in your boite Hotmail and on hotmail’s free cloud storage space – Windows Live Skydrive you will get 25 GB of free storage space. Hotmail is accessible to you in more than 30 different International languages.
How to access your Hotmail inbox (boite Hotmail) ?
- Obviously if you must access your boite Hotmail, you must be logged in to your Hotmail account.
- Therefore, type hotmail.com on the address bar of your web browser.
- Doing that will load the Hotmail Login page.
- In the two boxes provided, first type in your adresse email (email address) firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the next box, type in your Mot de passé (password).
- Please make sure that your adresse email and Mot de passé is a valid and working Hotmail account to have an access to your boite Hotmail.
- If you are making sure of an Public computer during your Hotmail email login, uncheck the box next to the Maintenir la connexion (Keep me signed in) option.
- Doing the above step will keep your Hotmail account protected from any mishap.
- Then, clicking on the Se connecter (Sign in) button will then load your messagerie hotmail.
Things to do in your boite Hotmail :
- You can always check your Hotmail inbox for your emails, newsletters, updates or sent replies or newly composed email to people.
- You can also use the Hotmail Inbox for instant messaging, place voice over IP (voIP) calls or video chat with your added Microsoft contacts.
- Within your Hotmail Inbox, you can access the Windows Live Skydrive to store and share files that are too large to attach in a regular attachment format in your email.
- You can also customize your Hotmail Inbox according to your preferences like changing the color of your Hotmail Inbox, positioning a window pane to read your emails in the same page or you can turn that option to. Basically these settings will enable to change and adjust your Hotmail email inbox to what you want.
Share and Enjoy
hotmail.com is one of the most popularly used free email service either for personal or business use. Hotmail is a free email service provided by the Microsoft Corporation. Hotmail also allows you to instant message, voice over IP (voIP) call and video chat from your Hotmail Inbox. You can also import contacts from your Facebook, Google and Skype account. Or you can use your Hotmail ID to create a Skype Login.
For some reasons, you might have to delete your hotmail account. It may be because of security reasons or other reasons.
How To Delete Hotmail Account ?
- In order to delete Hotmail account, you must first be signed into your Hotmail account.
- To sign in to your Hotmail account, first direct yourself to hotmail.com on your borswer.
- Then, with your hotmail email address (email@example.com) and Hotmail password, perform a Hotmail Email Login by clicking on the ‘Sign in’ button.
- You will automatically be directed to your inbox and on the right corner of your inbox page, you will see your Hotmail account name.
- Click on your Hotmail account name and a conjoined window will slide open below it.
- Then, click on the ‘Account Settings’ option to continue.
- Doing that will automatically prompt a window to open in a new tab.
- That window will be the Microsoft account page of your Hotmail account.
- Next, click on the ‘Manage advanced security’ link which will be located under the Security and Privacy Heading. To see this link, you might have to scroll down to the bottom of the page on your browser.
- Doing that will then direct you to the ‘Protect your account’ page and on that page, scroll to the bottom where the ‘Close my account’ option will be.
- Click on the ‘Close my account’ to start the process of delete Hotmail account.
- If you are asked to sign in or to verify your account, follow those instructions.
- When the verification is done, check to see the correct Hotmail account is show and click on ‘Next’ to continue to delete Hotmail account.
- Scroll through and read the list and make sure to check all the boxes to show that you agree with all the mentioned conditions.
- Then, choose the reason you to delete Hotmail account by selecting on of the options in the drop-down list.
- When you are done, click on the ‘Mark account for closure’ button to delete Hotmail account.
- Remember, you still will have until 60 days to reclaim back your deleted Hotmail account.
Share and Enjoy
Outlook web access login is a Exchange Server service using which the users can access their Exchange Server mailboxes through a web browser. Using the Outlook Web Access, the Exchange Server can also function as a website that enables authorized users to send or receive email messages, manage their calendar, or perform other email functions over the Internet.
Make sure you have an updated version of the web browser you are using. Older versions will not include complete set of features available to you as it would if you were using an updated version of the web browser.
Steps To Outlook Web Access Login
- Open a new tab in your current web browser. Or, open a new internet browser.
- In the address bar of the internet browser, type in the web-address of your organisation’s exchange email server.
- This information is provided to you by your exchange server administrator.
- Contact your exchange server administrator if you don’t know the web-address.
- One thing to keep in mind is that your address will start with ‘https’ not ‘http’. For example, ‘https://(your company name).com’
- In the Outlook web access login page, enter your domain name, a back slash, followed by your username.
- Then, type in your password in the password field.
- After that, select one of the two options available to you under ‘Security’.
Choose ‘Public of shared computer’ option if you are using Outlook Web Access login on a public computer, such as a airport or a hotel.
Only choose ‘Private computer’ option if you are the only person who uses this computer.
On thing to keep in mind is that by selecting this option you acknowledge that the computer complies with your organization’s security policy.
- Finally, click the ‘Sign In’ button to complete the login procedure.
To protect your account from an unauthorized access, Outlook Web Access Login automatically chooses its connection to your mailbox after a period of inactivity. If your session ends, refresh your internet browser, and then perform the Outlook Web Access Login again.
Share and Enjoy
Hotmail, one of the first web-mail services, owned by Microsoft which was re-branded later as Windows Live Mail is now known as Outlook.com. If you have a hotmail account, you can still access it from Outlook.com. You might want to have a hotmail change password because you’re worried that someone may know your password or you just want keep changing your hotmail password from time to time. Whatever the reason, both ways for hotmail change password whether you remember it or not are outlined in this hotmail change password article.
Method 1: Hotmail change password from your account
- Go to www.outlook.com (formerly Hotmail) from your web browser.
- Sign in to hotmail with your hotmail address and password and open your inbox.
- Click your profile image located at the upper right corner.
- Click “Account settings”.
- Select “Security and password” in the menu option.
- You might be asked to verify your account for which you’ll have to enter a code sent by Microsoft to your backup email address. However, if you don’t have access to your backup email ID, select “I don’t have these anymore”.
- Select “Change password” link under the “Password and security info” section of the Overview.
- Now, in the “Change your password” page, first enter your old password and then, enter your new password you want to create which you’ll need to re-enter to confirm.
- Finally, click the blue “Save” button and you’ve completed hotmail change password process.
[Note: The password you’ve just created is your Microsoft account password which means that you’ll have to enter the new password for anything else that uses a Microsoft account, like SkyDrive, Skype.]
Method 2: Changing a Forgotten Hotmail Password
- Type www.outlook.com in your web browser and hit enter.
- Click “Can’t access your account?” link below the Sign in button.
- Now in the password reset page, click “I forgot my password” and “Next”.
- Type in your hotmail email address in the “Microsoft account” field.
- Type the given CAPTCHA in the provided field and click “Next”. If you are unable to read it, you can get a new one by clicking “New” or “Audio” if you want it to read aloud to you.
- If you have another backup email address attached to your hotmail account, you can have the password reset link sent to that email. If you don’t, you can click the “I don’t have any of these” which will open a questionnaire which will help Microsoft verify your identity.
- Fill out the questionnaire if necessary.
- When you get a password reset link, you’ll need to enter in your new password twice and click “Next” in order to recover Hotmail account.
Now, you can use your new password to login to any of Microsoft services.
Share and Enjoy
Sign up Hotmail procedure will get you a new Hotmail account. Using a Hotmail account you will be able to control most of the Microsoft’s features.
Sign up Hotmail is a fairly easy procedure which should take no more than 15 minutes of your time even if you are not familiar to sign up procedure. This guide will take you through the procedure for sign up hotmail.
Sign Up Hotmail Instructions
- Open a new tab in the web browser you are using. Or, open a new window, or a different browser.
- Then, type in ‘www.hotmail.com’ in the address bar of the web browser and press enter.
- In the Hotmail homepage, you’ll find a ‘Sign up now’ link. Click the link to proceed to sign up Hotmail.
- Then, in the ‘Sign up – Microsoft account’ page, start with enter your First and the last name in the respective fields.
- Type in the username that you have chosen. You’ll receive a message instantly if the username that you have chosen is available. If the username is not available, type in a different username, or choose one from the available suggestion.
Also, you get two domain options ‘Outlook’ and ‘Hotmail’. You can choose the other domain if the username is not available for the first one.
- Then, create a password that is at least 8 characters long. Your password should contain at least two of the following: uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols.
- Re-enter you password to confirm.
- Select your ‘Country/region’.
- Enter the ZIP code for your country or territory of residence.
- After that, enter your Birthdate and Gender in the respective fields.
- Next, for the safety of your account, enter your phone number and/or your Alternate email address. This will be important to verify your identity, especially when you forget your password, or when you have been hacked.
- Then, enter the CAPTCHA in the space provided for verification that you are a human and not a robot performing sign up Hotmail.
Click the ‘New’ link to get a new CAPTCHA, or click the ‘Audio’ link to listen to the verification code.
- Uncheck if you don’t want to receive promotional offers from Microsoft, else leave it checked.
- Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and privacy and cookies statement.
- Finally click the blue ‘Create account’ button to complete sign up Hotmail procedure.
Share and Enjoy
Hotmail is one of the first web-mail services. hotmail.com is a multi-lingual email service which is available in more than 100 different languages. Not only that, there are different hotmail country domains for UK, Australia and others. hotmail.co.uk is for the English users. For hotmail.co.uk sign in, you need to be a registered Hotmail user.
Process for hotmail.co.uk Sign In
- Go to hotmail.co.uk from the address bar of the web-browser such as Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Type in your email address on the the first blank box. You hotmail.co.uk sign in email can be firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
- Enter the password related to that email on the next field. Make sure you enter the right password in the correct format. Turn off the Caps Lock in your keyboard if it is on.
- If you are using your personal computer, then you can tick the ‘keep me signed in’ box in order for your computer to save your password. Do not tick box if you are logging in from your office, cafe or basically a shared computer/network.
- Finally click the Sign in button for successful hotmail.co.uk sign in.
These are the steps you need to follow for hotmail.co.uk sign in. If you are searching hotmail in different languages such as hotmail correo, hotmail kaydol, then you can do that too. User can have the login page in their own mother language if they want.
Share and Enjoy
Outlook.com is a free web-based email service run by Microsoft. It was initially founded as hotmail but later it was re-named as Outlook. For outlook email login, you have to go to the address hotmail.com, outlook.com or live.com. All of those three addresses will be re-directed to the same login.live.com page.
Registered users can use their Microsoft account and password for outlook email login. After outlook email login, you can read all your inbox messages, reply to them and all. If you do not know how to sign in to your outlook email, then follow the steps below.
Outlook Email Login Steps
- Open a new tab in a web-browser.
- Go to ‘outlook.com’. You will be re-directed to login.live.com page (Sign in to your Microsoft account).
- Now type in your full email address on the first field. Your email can be firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember that, all those three are different email addresses.
- Enter the password related to that email address on the next field.
- Before you sign in, tick the ‘keep me signed in’ box if you use the same device for logging in to your outlook email account. Do not tick the box if you are using the public computer (schools, colleges, cyber cafe or office).
- Click Sign in button to log in finally.
These are the steps that you should follow to log in to your Hotmail account. If you cannot access your account, then click on ‘Can’t access your account?’ link from the login page. If you still have any problems regarding outlook login signin, then leave your questions on the comment box below.
Share and Enjoy